Sunday 5 April 2015

April schedule

I wasn't able to post on Friday 3rd as I went travelling without the book I wanted to review, so here's a slightly rejigged schedule for this month.

Monday 6th April: Tuf Voyaging by George RR Martin [NB. Ran out of time. This will now be a Monday Musings Post on 13th April.]


Friday 10th April: Baileys Prize Longlist: Station Eleven by Emily St John Mandel

Friday 17th April: Walter Scott Longlist: Wake by Anna Hope


Friday 24th April: Baileys Prize Longlist: I Am China by Xiaolu Guo


Friday 1st May: Girl at War by Sara Novic


I'm also definitely going to write a Monday Musings post on all the discussion there's been recently about Kazuo Ishiguro's The Buried Giant making fantasy literature mainstream - once I've read it!

No comments:

Post a Comment