Wednesday 2 January 2013

New year's blog resolution & January schedule

Because my posting has been consistently erratic since I began this blog, and because I genuinely enjoy posting here when I find time for it, one of my new year's resolutions is to set up a regular posting schedule. The aim is to post at least four times a month, usually on Fridays, and when possible, to work out the 'programme' ahead of time. I'm also going to continue my series on Tigers and on Far North and South, and to spend more time reviewing re-reads (re-reading a book is such a different experience from reading it, especially when it confounds your initial impressions). So, so far, my tentative schedule for January is:

 Friday January 4th: The Stranger's Child by Alan Hollinghurst

Friday January 11th: Charles Dickens: A Life by Claire Tomalin

Friday January 18th:  Laura Rereading: The Kraken Wakes by John Wyndham

Friday January 25th: Tigers Six: Life of Pi by Yann Martel

I also hope to spend more time reading others' blogs, commenting, and setting up a list of my favourites here - so here's to a more social New Year as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment